You show your income and capital gains and claim tax allowances or reliefs on your tax return.However, it can be confusing if you are not certain of what needs to be done.You also need to submit your return within the HMRC deadline, or you could be issued a fine.
InAccounts offers a full self assessment tax return service:
- becoming your tax agent so we can liaise with HMRC for you
- gathering the right information
- calculating your tax liability
- completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- advising you on any payments needed
However we am aware that some businesses want to save costs, and would like to file their own self assessment but might just need some help and guidance.
We also offer a Do it yourself with our support service where we guide you through the process of submitting your own self assessment at a smaller cost.