Cash flow management is the process of monitoring, reviewing and regulating a company’s cash flows.
At the heart of all businesses, it allows the business to pay for expenses, grow and develop and also get a business loan should it be required.
We manage your cash flow by:
- Monitoring the company’s debtors and credit control
- Monitoring the company’s bank balance and cash flow
- Identifying and measuring deficient accounts
- Producing and following-up default remedies
- Making contingency plans
- Limiting inventory
- Reducing spending
In order to improve cash flow, a good CREDIT CONTROL system is needed.
We work with you to develop a range of Invoice templates suitable for your business.
We will add your logo or any other details you prefer and send you a few templates to choose from. When you are happy with your chosen one, we will use it to Invoice on your behalf.
- can invoice weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- adapt your invoices for different payments methods-from one off payments to direct debit.
- reconcile accounts and do the same for the month end for the whole debtor ledger.
- report any outstanding issues and inform you early of potential debtors problems.
- liaise with your clients to make sure payments are made on time, and if that is unachievable we will, with your permission, work on a payment plan between you and the debtor.
The above is just a small part of what we do as Credit Controllers To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free, no obligation chat.